3D Digital Corp’s Optix and economically viable Escan scanners are the perfect solution to provide students and universities with another avenue to explore the world. Our 3D optix scanners have been used in numerous universities all across the world and help students succeed in their academic goals to create a bright future for them personally and the world as a whole.
- 3D scanning (color or not) of 3D artwork
- Post-processing of files artwork rescaling or rapid prototyping
- 3D archiving (virtual portfolios, etc.)
- Scale-ups/downs of architectural models through 3D scanning
- 3D archiving of architectural models
- Restorations of existing buildings according to original plans
- Building impairment assessment
- 3D scanning teaching and training tools (design, analysis and inspection applications)
- Easily carried to classrooms, workshops and between buildings
- Research assistance tool for students and faculty
If you would like to schedule a live demonstration or get in touch with one of our respresentatives please visit our contact page and fill out the simple form.
We will respond to you in a timely manner, usually the same or next business day. Thanks.