Turnkey projects are much easier to replicate and complete thanks to our amazing design and styling product that can be used virtually anywhere. The Optix line of portable 3D Scanners are a great way to make your turnkey projects that involve style, design, packaging, and advertising the best they can be!
- Tooling design and update
- 3D scanning or probing to collect and track modifications made to a prototype/tooling/mold
- Design updating after tooling modifications
- 3D scanning of the product to be packaged for negative models generation
- Generation of data file for design software importation for fitting tests
- Creation of 3D digital models for advertizing of products not yet manufactured
If you would like to schedule a live demonstration or get in touch with one of our respresentatives please visit our contact page and fill out the simple form.
We will respond to you in a timely manner, usually the same or next business day. Thanks.
- 3D scanning of clay models or any mock-ups
- Styling surfaces from scan or sketches
- Creation of engineering surfaces (class B)
- Creation of 2D plans from scan file
- Design from scaled down color mock-ups, colored/annotated clay models
- 2D drawing
- 3D modeling
- Mechanical design
- Finite element analysis (FEA)
- 3D scanning of the prototype after modifications
- Styling and design modifications
- Tooling design
- Technical documentation (assembly, maintenance and repair document)
- Design of related components
- Reverse engineering