We are proud to work with such aerospace companies as Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman , Battle Memorial, Sandia Labs, and the Tinker Airforce Base more. here at 3D Digital Corp we take pride in knowing that the top aerospace companies around the world turn to us when they need equipment and service that is second to none.
- Styling and design of interior aircraft components
- Design of tooling and jigs for blades, tube bending, assembly
- Mechanism design and kinematics analysis
- Design of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Data transfer
- 2D drawing
- 3D modeling
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T
- 3D scanning to collect and track modifications made to a prototype/tooling/mold
If you would like to schedule a live demonstration or get in touch with one of our respresentatives please visit our contact page and fill out the simple form.
We will respond to you in a timely manner, usually the same or next business day. Thanks.
- 3D scanning of mock-ups/models used in preliminary air flow analysis for components such as the ones below, to bring into CFD models
- Iterations, modifications and scale-ups (1:1) of 3D data files through CAD applications
- 3D scanning of original models for finite element analysis (FEA), to significantly streamline the aircraft manufacturing development cycle
- 3D scanning of old, broken or damaged part
- Transfer of 3D file into CAD applications for redesign, simulation and remanufacturing
- Reverse engineering of gas turbines, engine bays, and cockpits
- Older designs without 3D models
- Installation purposes: instead of using unreliable 2D models
- Cost reduction measures: new suppliers bids, fitting new controls systems, redesigns
- Re-motoring: installation of new engine into an existing jet aircraft
- Cockpit scan for redesign, simulation, ergonomy analysis, avionics retrofit